03 August, 2015

Aplava Products Review!!

Recently, I was given the task to review a few products from Aplava, by SHEROES.

The Aplava online store has a huge variety of skin & hair products, cosmetics, baby products, men’s range and accessories. After getting the assignment, I went to their website and found it quite user-friendly, easy to navigate and thorough.
Also to be noted, signing up on SHEROES gives the individuals discount codes for Aplava.com.


Dove Hair Therapy- Daily Shine Conditioner. With Nutritive Serum. Protects Normal Hair from daily wear and tear.
Priced at Rs. 165/- for a 180ml bottle, this conditioner falls in the drug-store price range.
Pros: I’ve been using this for a week now. And from the very first usage, my hair felt smoother and lighter, right from when I rinsed it off. It’s fragrance is light and calming.
Cons: Perhaps, because my hair is curly and since it is Monsoon season right now, it made my hair extremely frizzy. This problem got somewhat resolved, when I used an anti-frizz serum, though.


H2O+ Spa Sea Salt- Hydrating Body Butter
Priced at Rs. 200/- for a 60ml tube, this is a high-end product.
Pros: It genuinely leaves your skin feeling like you have spent a few hours at the spa. After a week of use, my skin has felt nourished and moisturized, even after 24hrs of application.
Cons: It smells quite bland and medicinal. And since it is currently, the most humid season and since I have oily skin, it made me start sweating, immediately after application.


Natio Ageless- Dual Action Cleanser and Exfoliator. Pure Plant Extracts with microfine polishing spheres to lift away the dull veil that hides skin’s natural glow. Helps stimulate skin cell renewal for a younger looking complexion. For all skin types. To be used thrice weekly.
Priced at Rs. 1,010/- for a 75gms tube, this is a high-end product.
Pros: This one smells like heaven and exfoliates the skin, without feeling rough. Every time I used it, in the past week, my skin felt suppler.
Cons: None that I could notice, in spite of my oily skin and 5-minute bath slots.


Lakme Enrich Satin lipstick- For an intense and vibrant pout. With added goodness of olive oil and Vitamin E, helps keep your lips feeling satin smooth.
Priced at Rs. 260/- this is a drug-store price range, product.
Pros: I wore this lipstick at 7am, and did not need a touchup, till at least after lunch. It stayed on, through breakfast, juices and several water breaks. Doesn’t bleed either. Has a nice, thick fragrance too. It keeps the lips feeling soft, rich and doesn’t let any lines form, either.
Cons: I was sent a bright red shade. My complexion is wheatish. And I never wear dark, especially red lipsticks. Just the colour made me feel quite self-conscious.


Repechange Foaming Gel Cleanser- for problem skin
Free sample pouch
Pros: Smells really fresh and cleanses the skin without any irritation.
Cons: None


Repechange Day Protection Cream- For sensitive skin
Free sample pouch
Pros: It smells amazing. Keeps the skin hydrated throughout the day.
Cons: Made my oily skin, oilier. But most creams do that, unless I use oily skin products specifically.


I was also sent a gift voucher of 300 rupees, in the goodie-bag. Thank you Aplava. Really great products!

No comments: